Lonestar is a Certificate of Recognition (COR) certified company through Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP). Our program is continuously evaluated and we are pre-qualified members of ISNetworld,Contractor Qualification Network (CQN), Canada HSE (ComplyWorks) and PICS Auditing.
Lonestar is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment to protect our employees, contractors, clients, property, the environment and the general public.
Our goals are to promote continuous improvement and maintain an injury and accident free workplace for all.
In achieving these goals, we are committed to the following:
- Belief that accidents are preventable
- Accountability for all levels of management for successful implementation of the HSE Program
- Employee involvement in improving the health and safety culture including brainstorming, inspecting, hazard identification and control
- Leading by example with a positive attitude
- Dedicated resources towards auditing procedures to detect and correct hazards
- Ensuring all employees and subcontractors have the knowledge and training to accomplish the task ahead
- Providing all employees with appropriate, state of the art equipment to perform work safely and efficiently
- Recognition that safety does not start at the job site, but with Senior Management
Our mission is to “Make Our Clients Successful.” A safe and healthy work environment impacts every measure of a company’s success, from productivity and profitability to quality of work life–our clients’ and our own. We understand that each of us plays a vital role in the completion of work in a safe manner.